Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Book Tuesdays

Hi ya'll! So I think I might make Tuesday's my book days..  Since last Tuesday I finished Kisses From Hell, started and finished Glimmerglass by Jenna Black and started the second book in her series, Shadow Spell. I love paranormal type books, but have stayed away from any about faeries.. I tried to read on once, I forget which one now, and couldn't get into it. I think what happened was I had picked up like the third in a series and was confused, so I put it down and never looked at another faerie book again.. So when I started this series I was a bit skeptical. I'm glad I picked it up! I just love the story of Dana in Avalon so far! I wish I could remember that other series so I can give it another try..

My TBR pile has grown.. I keep finding great book blogs and want to read all the book they are reviewing!

Here's what I got from the library on Saturday..

Guitar Girl by Sarra Manning
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
The Eternal Ones by Kristen Miller
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
The Physics of the Buffyverse by Jennifer Ouellette

I have many more in the waiting list at my library.. I am super excited to read all these. I need to stop finding books to read! Lol!

What have you been reading lately?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment