Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Book Tuesday's

Hi y'all! This week was kinda slow for getting books, which is good since I already have a huge stack in my TBR pile!

Here is what I've read in the past week:

Devil Bones by Kathy Reichs
I love the T.V. show 'Bones'. Kathy Reichs is the author that created Dr. Temperance Brennan. This is the 2nd book I have read by her and I love how book Brennan differs from T.V. Brennan. There are some similarities, but the T.V. show is completely different from the books. It threw me for a loop when I read the first book. I was so accustomed to everything being  all about Brennan and Booth.. I really enjoyed this book and it was a nice break from my paranormal romance/YA reading.


Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Oh how I loved this book! I could not put it down! I have not read too much in the paranormal romance/ YA that deals with Dragons. Its a nice change from Vampires.. I'm so sick of Vampires.. I read this book in 1 day. So needles to say I highly recommend this book!



The Eternal Ones by Kristen Miller
My honest opinion of this book.. is not very good. I struggled to read it. I felt like this story has been done many times before. And the religious aspect of it was a bit much.. But don't take my word for it. If you live stories about lost loves and past lives, this might just be the book for you.
What I got from the Library:


Fallen by Kate Lauren

What I'm currently reading:
Awakened by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast

What are you reading?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment