Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Book Tuesday's

Hi ya'll! I've learned that my Book Tuesday's are known to book bloggers as In My Mailbox and they usually do those posts over the weekend. Well, I've always liked being different.. That and this is a mostly cooking blog, so I'm gonna keep my Book Tuesday's!


Here is what I got from the library:

Life's That Way: a Memoir by Jim Beaver
Torment by Lauren Kate
Awakened by P.C. Cast
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost

What I've read since last Tuesday:
Shadowspell by Janna Black
Early to Death, Early to Rise by Kim Harrison
The Physics of the Buffyverse by Jennifer Ouellette
Guitar girl by Sarra Manning

 
Currently reading:
   Devil Bones by Kathy Reichs

 
I've been waiting so long for  Awakend at my library. I've tried to avoid reviews as best as I could, but ran into a few.. Based on the little I read from those reviews, I'm afraid I'm going to be disapointed reading Awakened..  
I have also been wanting to read Life's That Way for some time now. Jim Beaver is an actor, who plays Bobby on the show Supernatura (a show I absolutly love!). This book is about Jim learning that his wife has lung cancer and having their 2 year old daughter being diagnosed as autistic all within a few months of each other. It's a sad story, really.

As for the other books, I've found them reviewed on severel book blogs and am looking forward to reading them as well!

What about you? What have you been reading?




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment