Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Book Tuesday's

Hi y'all! Oh how I am getting behind in my reading!  I had to return unread books to the library to keep from getting a huge fine.. So sad.. I am finally starting to get caught up though. My TBR pile is a bit smaller and all those books are not due until well into April.
What I read:

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
I really enjoyed this book! I can't wait to read the next in the series.. Sadly thats one of the ones I had to return to the Library..

Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
I enjoyed this book as well.. I'm starting to get into the whole Faery books. They are quite interesting!

What I got from the Library:




Shimmer by Alyson Noel
Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen
The Forrest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan

What I'm Reading Now:


How big is your TBR pile?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Ann, your comment got deleted by accident.. but yes, quite a few books to read.. My husband compared my TBR pile to being taller than a fort wall not too long ago lol..

    ReplyDelete