Friday, March 23, 2012

Tillamook Cheese

Hi Y'all!

Have I mentioned my love of cheese to y'all yet?! Especially Tillamook Cheese? Okay so I know I posted about it here and posted this recipe here, but have I truly mentioned my deep passionate love for Tillamook cheese? If I could, I would marry the Tillamook Cheese Factory! Then I could have all the cheese and chocolate peanut butter ice cream I could eat!! Okay okay.. I love my husband too much to leave him and go live in a cheese factory.. (so he hopes!)

This past week I got the chance to go see the Tillamook Baby Loaf bus! They are just so cute! Tillamook is doing a Loaf Tour, and made 3 stops in Arlington. I of course had to don my Tillamook t-shirt and go say howdy!



While visiting the wonderful Tillamook Brand Ambassadors, I got some coupons, which I used right away! I got me some Pepper Jack cheese and some Cheddar sandwich slices.

I of course went home after visiting all 3 locations, and made a Pepper Jack Quesadilla.




Today I had a turkey sandwich with my Cheddar slices.




Oh how I love my Tillamook! Here are a few other photos from the tour!








Aren't the buses cute!? I just love the convertible one! All of the Tillamook Brand Ambassador's were so very nice, and are so happy to share the cheese love! If you get the chance, go and see them! I know they will be in the Dallas area for another week or so, then they roll on out to Austin!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment