Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Book Tuesday's

Hi Ya'll! This week I thought I would do something a little different. I'm still going to post my usual Tuesday book stuff, but I thought it would be fun to share with ya'll my bookshelf. I only have one right now and as you will see it is overflowing with not only books, but my Eeyore collection!

What I got:


The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
Siren Song by Cat Adams
I got both of these with Birthday money!
One Hundred Candles by Mara Purnhagen
I got this one through Amazon, they had sent me an email saying I had a $10 credit! Boy was it hard chosing just one book!!



13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
I won this one on Listia
The Morganville Vimpires vol 2 by Rachel Cain
Ruined by Paula Morris
I bought both of these at a used book store. I had recently won the latest book in the Morganville Vampire series, but have yet to read any of them so I am trying to find them all at my local used bookstores..

What I Read:






The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
I loved Colt and Julia's story. It was very Romeo and Juliet like. And of course I just love the cover!!
Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
I loved this book as well. At first I did not like the way Chelsea was treating her boyfrind, but after awhile I was rooting for her to be with Clint!
Kiss It by Erin Downing
I wasn't too sure about this book at first. I thought it was a little too crass at first for being a YA book, but then I got to thinking back to when I was that age, and I was just like Chaz, only not out loud.. So it was nice to see that I was not the only teenager to act/think the way Chaz does..
One Hundred Candles by Mara Purnhagen
Oh how I love this series! I cannot wait till the next book comes out!!

Now to show off my bookshelf!

Here is a full view of my shelf
 The first 2 shelves are mostly my hardback collections. I have just about every Nicholas Sparks book. I have all the Twilight books, and a few of the House of Night series. I would like to complete that series someday..

The 3rd shelf is mostly paperback collections like Nora Roberts and Keri Aurthor. The hubs also has a few books on this shelf.. And the bottom shelf is everything else and then some.

Before we moved into our apt, I use to have a huge built in bookshelf in my living room. Thats where I kept most of my Eeyore collection and pictures. We did have another bookshelf, but it did not survive the move.. We have a huge box in a closet that has more books in it (mostly the hubs stuff). One of these days I plan to get another bookshelf and have the hubs build me some shelfs to put pictures and my Eeyores on!

What are you reading?
                                                                       
Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment