Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Book Tuesday's

Hi Ya'll! This weeks Book Tuesday is awesome! Not only did I get some great books in the mail, but I got a few for review too! I was super excited to hear that I won a copy of Wildefire! I've been so stoked to read it! Even though I have stopped going to the library, my TBR pile is growing! I need to get on top of it!

What I got:


Wildefire by Karsten Knight
I won this one from Books Complete Me. The cover is so pretty! I can't wait to read it!!

Untamed by P.C. + Kristen Cast
I recieved this book as a R.A.K from Kt at A Book Obsession. Thank you so much!!

Revealers by Amanda Marrone
I won this book from Listia. It sounds like a great book and I can't wait to read it!

For Review


I recived both of these books from netGalley on my Kindle.


What I Read:



A Texan's Promise by Shelley Gray
You can find my review for this book here


The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Loved it! Review coming soon!


Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
This book was amazing.. I will have a full review soon!

What have you been reading?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment