Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Book Tuesday's

Hi Ya'll! I have been in a book reading slump this past week.. It seems like every book I pick up I end up getting frustrated with it and end up hating it or not being able to finish. I've been super excited about some of the books I've gotten recently, but am afraid with the book mood I'm in, I will not enjoy them.

Anyways, here is my week in books!

What I got:



Fast Tracked by Tracy Rozzlyn
Verita by Tracy Rozzlyn


Rippler by Cindy Swanson
Kings & Queens by Courtney Vail

I won all of these from LibraryThing. They are all ebooks.


What I Read:



Next To Love by Ellen Feldman
Review to come..


Wildfire by Karsten Knight
Oh how I loved this book! This book helped me get out of the book slump I was in all week. Look out for my review in the next few weeks..

What are you reading?

Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment