Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mini Peach Cobbler

Hi Y'all!
 
In our circle of friends, we do a lot of potlucks. I love finding new desserts to bring. It has come to the point that if I don't show up with a dessert, all our friends are disappointed.. I am known as The Baker.. They even gave me a theme song.. It's called The Baker. Lol. I can't remember who sings it, but its pretty funny..
 
So with that being said, I can't let my fans down now, can I?
 
I came across this recipe on Pinterest (ah, another lovely recipe from Pinterest!) and just knew my friends would love it!
 
 
 
 
Mini Peach Cobbler:
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
Dash of salt
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
Brown sugar
Cinnamon
1 can peaches, diced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Put 1 teaspoon of melted butter into each regular size muffin tin.
With a wooden spoon stir together the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
Put 2 tablespoons of batter into each muffin tin. Add 1 tablespoon diced peaches on top of the batter.
 
Sprinkle with brown sugar and then cinnamon.
Bake for 12 minutes.
Let them cool almost completely before taking out of pan. Use a butter knife to loosen the edges then just lift them out.
 
 
 
Eat and Enjoy!
 
Do you have a go to potluck item?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment