Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a Thon

Hi Ya'll! For the next 3 days I am participating in the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon! There will be mini challenges everyday and prizes given away at the end of the event! For more info you can go here or click on the picture in my side bar..





Here is my planned stack to read. My goal is to try and read some of the book that I own and not my library stack! I have quiet a few on my Kindle I plan to read as well!

So far I have read 2 books from my Kindle!

Black Moon by C.L. Bevill
Amber Moon by C.L. Bevill

Mini Challenge Question 1:
What type of mythology do you like the best (Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc)?

I like Greek the best. Probably because that is all I've ever read..

Mini Challenge Question 2:
What is your favorite book with some type of mythology in it?

I have to say the Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon!  There are plenty of other great books out there, but I just love that series!!


There is still time to sign up, so go!

What will you be reading?


 
Photobucket








No comments:

Post a Comment