Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Book Tuesday's

Hi Ya'll! So last week I read a bunch for that Read-a-Thon and I won a book! Yay! This week my reading was a little slower. I got 2 books read. I plan on starting a new feature here on The Watson Kitchen. On Thursdays I plan on sharing a review of a recent book that I have read. Look for my first on this Thursday!

From the library:


Uglies by Scott Westerfield
I read a preview of this one on my kindle and could not wait to get the book!

The Lost Recipe for Happiness by Barbara O'Neal
Got in the Mail:


Echoes by Melinda Metz
Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
Kiss It by Erin Downing
I got all of these from Lena at Addicted 2 Novels. Thanks!

Bite Club by Rachel Cain (Signed!)
I won this from I Read Banned Books Bloggiversary giveaway!


Tikmia by F.H. Faizal
Also won from I Read Banned Books



What I Bought:



The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

All of these were bought for my Kindle. I can't wait to read them all!

What I Read:


Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkings
Loved Hex Hall and can not wait to read Demonglass!
Tris & Izzie by Mette Ive Harrison
Look for my review on Tris & Izzie on Thursday!


My What a busy week for getting books! I'm starting to fall behind on my library stack again.. Gonna have to put down my kindle for awhile so I can get caught up!

What are you reading?


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment