Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Last Day

 Hi Ya'll! So yesterday (Tuesday) I had to work, so I didn't get much of anything read. I started on Hex Hall Last night but did not get it finished.. I was rather lazy today and did not feel like reading much..

Over all I am proud of what I did get read. I read a total of 4 books. All of which were on my Kindle! I have not gotten to use my kindle too much because of all the library books I always have on hand..

Here is my complete list of what I read:

Black Moon by C.L. Bevill
Amber Moon by C.L. Bevill
Silver Moon by C.L. Bevill
The Strange Case of Finley Jayne by Kady Cross

I'm not sure of the page count since these were all on my kindle and I'm having trouble finding a page count for them..

That's all for me! What did you read?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment