Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nutella Brownie Cheesecake Bites

Hi Y'all!
 
I hope your not sick of nutella.. Since I just discovered its yumminess I have a few recipes planned using it. These brownie bites are so wonderfull! I'm glad I cam across the recipe at US Masala.
 
 I will suggest using only 4 oz of cream cheese instead of the full 8, as I have way too much cream cheese mixture leftover. I plan on making another batch so I can use it up! I also suggest using liners. I used up the last few liners I had, then sprayed the rest of the pan. It's a non-stick pan as well, and they stuck real bad..
 
 
 
 
Nutella Brownie Cheesecake Bites:

 1 cup nutella
2 eggs
10 tbsp flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp oil

 8 oz cream cheese
3 tbsp sugar
1 egg yolk

 
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a mini muffin pan with liners, or spray with cooking spray.
In medium bowl combine the eggs with the nutella, whisk until smooth and well blended. Add the flour baking soda and oil, mix well.

 In a separate bowl mix the cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk together until well combined.

 Spoon a tablespoon of the brownie mixture into the prepared muffin cups. Add a dollop of the cream cheese mixture. I used a piping bag for this step. Then top off each cup with some more brownie mixture.

Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick come out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.



 
Eat and Enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment