Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nutella Banana Swirl Muffins


Hi Y'all!
 
So how is it I have never had nutella?! I mean seriously? I know I've seen it around, as it has become popular with bakers to use, but I have never tried it..  One of my friends told me to try it, but I had not gotten around to it. When I found this recipe, I knew I had to try it! I got this recipe from The Novice Chef.
 
 I can't wait to try nutella in other things!
 
 
 
Nutella Banana Swirl Muffins:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 medium over-ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 large egg
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped pecans
nutella
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin pan with liners.
In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until well combined. Set aside.
In large bowl, whisk together banana, sugar, brown sugar. Beat in egg, vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Slowly whisk in the flour mixture, until there are no lumps. Fold in pecans.
Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Top each muffin with about 1 teaspoon of Nutella and use a toothpick to swirl it into the batter.
Bake muffins for 15-17 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

 
Eat and Enjoy!
 
What's your favorite way to use nutella?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment