Sunday, February 19, 2012

Strawberry Banana Cupcakes with a Banana Cream Cheese Frosting

Hi y'all! 

I am super excited about these cupcakes! They are awesome! I have been having super fun making cupcakes lately.. I have plenty more to come! Plus a few other recipes to share this week.. For now enjoy these!

Strawberry Banana Cupcakes with a Banana Cream Cheese Frosting

Cupcake:
1 Strawberry cake mix
4 egg whites
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 small package of instant Banana pudding mix
1 cup full-fat sour cream

To make the cake batter, combine all ingredients and mix until moistened and you don't see any lumps. Be careful not to over mix - your cupcakes will be dry.

Cream Cheese Frosting
1 package cream cheese 1/2 cup butter, softened 
2 teaspoons banana extract (I used 3.. We like banana..) 
5 1/2 – 6 cups powdered sugar

In a large bowl beat cream cheese, butter, and banana extract with mixer until light and fluffy. Slowly add powdered sugar to reach desired consistency.






Eat and Enjoy!

Pin It


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I looooooove strawberry and I love cupcakes, so this is a perfect combination!
    I love these cupcakes of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cups cakes was awesome all i did was add a slice of strawberries on top

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked them! Thats a good idea with putting strawberry slices on them!

      Delete