Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Homemade Butterfingers

 Hi Y'all!

 So here is another recipe I found on Pinterest. This also came from one of my new favorite food bloggers Chef in Training!

This is a super easy recipe, its only 3 ingredients! How easy is that? Of course when I read what one of the ingredients was, I was like, What?! Really?  Interesting.. Lol Anyways, on to the recipe!




Homemade Butterfingers

1 lb bag candy corn
16 oz jar peanut butter
16 oz chocolate candy coating

I had most of this stuff on hand, except for the candy corn. Although I did have a package of Mellowcreme Pumpkins. Which is pretty much the same as candy corn, only pumpkin shaped.

Melt candy corn in microwave on high 1 minute. Stir and continue cooking in 15-second intervals until melted, stirring after each interval. Stir in peanut butter. Spread mixture in an 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper. Cool completely. If you are impatient like me, put the tray in the freezer for 20 min or so.. Cut into squares and dip in melted chocolate candy coating. Lay on waxed paper to set.
Eat and Enjoy!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment