Friday, May 20, 2011

Chocolate Melt-A-Ways

Hi Ya'll! Recently my most favorite chocolate place had a huge sale. Of course they are located up in Oregon so I couldn't go.. I was able to talk my Mom into stopping by and picking up a few things for me!! Love you Mom!


I got some U of O colored Maltballs for the hubs (Go Ducks!), some Dark Chocolate Buttons for baking and some Milk Chocolate Easter Eggs for me! This is seriously the best chocolate in the world! Oh how I love me some Euphoria Chocolate! They have some awesome recipes on their website too! I had to make something right away with my buttons, so I made some Chocolate Melt-A-Ways from their site. I chose this recipe because it is super easy and I already had all the ingredients.

Chocolate Melt-A-Ways:

1 cup plus 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
6 tablespoon granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter
6 tablespoon confectioners sugar, sifted
1 egg
6 oz. Dark Chocolate Buttons, coarsely chopped (or just regular chocolate chips..)
1/2 tsp. vanilla
 
Preheat oven to 350° F.
 
Sift together flour and baking soda; set aside. Beat together butter and sugars. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add dry ingredients. Stir in Dark Chocolate Buttons. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 13 minutes, or until light brown. Cool on racks.






 

Of course if your like me at all.. you forget a step here and there. I forgot to chop the buttons as you can see from the pictures.. oops.. The cookies taste just as great though. The hubs says the taste kind of like a sugar chocolate chip cookie.

Do you have a favorite brand of chocolate?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment