Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Book Tuesday's

Hi Ya'll! Okay, so I think I am finally getting back into my baking groove! I made a ton of cookies this past week, plus made a yummy pie! Of course my reading has suffered a bit.. I've gotten 4 books read so far for this month..

What I've Read:


Kissing Kate by Lauren Myracle
I really enjoyed this book. I do wish it could of ended a little better though..


My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
I only got half way through this one before I had to put it down.. It just wasn't holding my interest. I loved the first in the series, but this one just wasn't doing it for me.



Elixir by Hilary Duff
Honestly I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this one! I wasn't sure how well Hilary Duff could write a book.. I can't wait for the next one!!


The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
I really loved this one and can't wait to get the next in the series from my library!!

What I got:




A lovely selection of dried fruits (cantaloupe, honeydew, strawberries and apples) some dried tomatoes, some dried salmon. Plus a couple individually wrapped biscotti. All of this came from my dear friend Ginny up in Oregon as a part of our baked goods exchange. I've got some of the Chocolate Melt-A-Ways set aside for her along with some Oatmeal Raisin cookies.
 I have had so much fun trying to come up with things to send her! I'm thinking I need one more item for her next package.. Any ideas?




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment