Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Book Tuesday's

Hi Ya'll! I have been so good with not buying any books lately.. I've been getting all my reads from my local library. Once I got my first paycheck though.. I got to go to half price books and get 2 books! The trade off of course was an expansion pack for the World of Warcraft game for the hubs.. Anyways, I got 2 new books! Yay!


What I bought:


Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Faerie Wars by Herbie Brennan


What I got from the Library:



The Hollow by Jessica Verday
Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Invincible by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Mercy Burns by Keri Arthur


My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
Kissing Kate by Lauren Myracle


Elixir by Hilary Duff
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

I read a total of 10 books in April. My TBR pile on my night stand is getting bigger and bigger! But I'm loving all of the ones I've read so far!

What are you reading?

 
Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment