Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Books, Books, and More Books!

Hi ya'll! Today I thought I would shake things up a bit.. Today I'm going to talk books! I have had a love for reading for as long as I can remember.. I remember on my 4th birthday I got a tape player and some of those kid books on tape that came with the books you can follow along with. Anyone remember those? That was way back in 1980 something.. Anyways, back in first grade I won a reading award for most books read that year. Since then I devour any book in front of me. I have no preference. I like any and all books. I do go through phases though, where I will only read a certain kind of book for awhile before switching to some other genre. Right now I'm in a Paranormal Romance phase, with a light Young Adult phase mixed in..

Now, my point with this switch up today is not to review books, but to just talk books. I'm not much good at giving reviews, but I can share with ya'll what books I'm reading, whats in my TBR pile, and if I liked the book or not.

I just got done reading the latest installment in the YA Blue Bloods series, Bloody Valentine, by Melissa De La Cruz.


I have really enjoyed this series and cannot wait for the next book to come out in October. I also recently got in to a new Paranormal Romance author, Keri Arthur. I found one of her books at a used bookstore and could not put it down. Of course it was part of a series so I had to go out right away and find more of her books!




These are the first 2 in her Riley Jenson series. I am halfway into this series and am at a standstill due to not being able to find the next few books in the series.. I have confidence that I will find them though! I have also read her Ripple Creek Werewolf series. I absolutely love all of the books I have read by her!

Now for my TBR (to be read) pile...


This is not a recent photo.. I've read most of the Keri Arthur books in this photo.. I have a few Nora Roberts in there, Kelley Armstrong's adult books, along with my library books which include 2 of the Blue Bloods books, Kisses from Hell which a collection of short stories from, Kristen Cast, Alyson Noel, Kelly Armstrong, Richelle Mead, and Francesca Lia Block and last but not least, Shadowspell by Jenna Black.

What I'm reading now is:




What's in your TBR pile?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment