Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mini Chocolate Cheesecake

Hi ya'll! I know its been a while and I am working on not having such long breaks in between posts!  I just have not had the time to bake anything lately. This week I got a nice surprise and ended up with 4 days off. In a row! So here you go! I had time to bake and I wanted to do something new. I got this recipe from  Laurie over at Food is Love.  Laurie has some awesome 5 ingredient recipes! Go check her out!!

2 8 oz pkgs cream cheese (softened)
2 eggs (room temp)
12 Oreos
3/4 C Sugar
4 oz Chocolate (melted)


In Large Mixing bowl, place Combine Eggs and Sugar. Beat until fluffy.
Add Melted Chocolate. Beat until combined
Add Cream Cheese. Beat until thoroughly combined

Prepare Cupcake Tins with Paper liners.
Add 1 Oreo into each liner. Pour Cream cheese Mixture into each liner to 3/4 full.

Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 mins.
Remove from heat immediately.
Top with shaved chocolate if desired at this time.
Cool in pan for 15 mins. Remove from pan and chill for an hour.



Eat and Enjoy!

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment