Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Book Tuesday's

Hi Ya'll! Its been forever since I did a Book Tuesday..  This was a slow reading month for me with only 5 books read.. Hopefully I will finish my current read before the end of the month to make a total of 6! Here is what I got from the Library this week:

Library:


Dark Goddess by Sarwat Chadda
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray


My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr


Bought:


Passion by Lauren Kate
I posted earlier about going to the book signing for Passion! It was such fun!!

What I read this month:

Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Loved it! Very creepy!
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Oh how I loved this book! I could not put it down! I'm so happy to find out that there will be a sequel!!!
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Great Book! Can't wait to read the next one!
Gone by Lisa McMann
Loved this series. So sad that this was the last one.. but excellent book!
My Fathers Daughter by Gwyneth Paltrow (a cookbook!!)
This was a pretty cool cookbook.. I found a lot of things I wanted to make, but could not find all the ingredients at my local store..


What have you been reading?


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment