Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tortilla Roll-Ups

Hi ya'll! Remember that kids birthday party I was invited to? Well here is the side dish I came up with to take to the party. It was a big hit! I'm not sure if the kids eat much of it but all the adults loved it and my plate was empty shortly after it got put out! Plus, these are super easy to make!!

Tortilla Roll-Ups:

2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
1 package Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix
1 4 oz can of green chiles; drained
1 4 oz can of black olives; drained
1 squirt lime juice
1 package large flour tortillas (I used a pack of 8 and had lots of the mixture left over..)

Mix all ingredients together and spread an even  layer on tortillas. Roll them up and chill for at least 2 hours. Slice before serving




Eat and Enjoy!

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment