Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Book Tuesday's

Hi y'all! I can't believe March is over already! I managed to stick with this blog for a month now! Yay me! Hopefully I can manage to keep it up.. We have been in kind of a cooking/ baking slump lately. I'm hoping once this new month starts we will get back on track! I've got plenty of new recipes I'm dying to try!

As for books this week.. 

What I read:



Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen
I absolutely loved this book and can't wait for the nest one in the series! Now if only my library will get it!!



Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I really enjoyed Anna's story! Oh how I would of loved to have been forced to go to high school in Paris!


Fallen by Lauren Kate
I really enjoyed this book.. I couldn't put it down and stayed up way too late for a few nights reading it. I'm excited to start on Torment!

Got from the Library:


Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
(yes I checked this book out before.. I had to return it unread. Luckily I did not have to wait very long to check it out again!)
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

Got in the Mail!:


 
Helen of Pasadena by Lian Dolan
I won this book from Goodreads!

Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney
I won this book from Lori over at Pure Imagination
Thank you so much!!!

Demon Song by Cat Adams
I won this ARC from Jessica over at The Spinecracker
Thank you Jessica! This is my first ever ARC! I can't wait to read this book!!

 I read a total of 13 books in March!

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Life's That Way: a memoir by Jim Beaver
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
The Eternal Ones by Kristen Miller
Devil Bones by Kathy Reichs
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Guitar Girl by Sara Manning
The Physics of Buffyverse by Jennifer Ouellette
Shadowspell by Jenna Black
Early to Death Early to Rise by Kim Harrison
Awakened by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast


How about you? What have you been reading?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment